Our goal is to offer individualized receptions that best suit the desires of the Bride and Groom. Formal or informal we have three basic themed receptions that can be tailored to your individual taste.
Vintage Southern Garden Reception
Reminiscent of the “Old South” gatherings on summer afternoons this package includes; Roast chicken breast salad with pecans and grapes, if desired.
- Finger sandwiches of homemade pimiento cheese; watercress and open faced cucumber dill. Sharp cheddar cheese straws.
- Deviled eggs topped with caviar (optional) Red potato salad.
- Ham or tenderloin in bite sized buttermilk biscuits
- Always popular “pigs in a blanket”.
- Pickle, cheese, olive and fresh veggie display with dips.
- Fresh fruit display can include strawberries and pineapple with chocolate fountain.
- Serve ware includes antique cut glass crystal; elegant silver trays; and glamorous risers with crystal accents combined with rustic accents.
Beverages & Drinks
Hemlock Ridge supplies glass plates, wine and Champagne Flutes as well as vintage cloth napkins. We offer bar service on a BOB basis. We will cork wine and Champagne. Open bottled and canned beer. However, all beverages must be provided by the Bride and Groom. We will use paper cocktail napkins, luxury disposable cutlery and clear drink glasses. We will also provide ice and provisions for chilled wines. We can offer iced tea, drinking water and lemonade.
Elegant Cocktail Reception
This package includes selections from our hors d’oeuvres list served buffet style and passed on silver trays by professionals. Setup will include high top tables around the pool, porch and patio areas. Some call this service “finger food”. However, no one will go hungry and guests will experience a variety of savory pleasures. These morsels are prepared by a local chef with vast culinary experience and creativity.
Southern Barbeque Done Right
For a more casual Georgia Classic we went to some experts, a family with decades of experience who prepare down home slow cooked barbeque using their own recipes. This true classic will feature:
- Pulled Pork Chopped Brisket
- Tender, moist chicken Southern Potato Salad Creamy Cole Slaw Deviled Eggs
- Artisan Buns
- Relish and pickle display
- We can tailor this option with other salads that include fruit and veggie options. This can be determined in the planning process.
Meet Cindy King
We proudly work with Cindy King, the top professional caterer in our area. We have worked wth Cindy extensively and they share our commitment to excellence. You can learn more about Cindy by visiting www.cateringbycindy.com